|Important Notice - All web pages relating to Board Policies in Laramie1.org will not contain the last amendments to policies of 2014. LCSD1 is preparing to launch a new service "Board Docs" that will contain all policies, agendas, board meeting minutes and other features this fall. When the service becomes available, a link will be provided here (policies index),|
All existing board policy information, regulations and forms in this web site will be removed. Please refer to the following PDF manual complete with latest amendments.
Board Policy Manual - PDF
If you are a school or employer needing education verification, please FAX a signed release including the student's name, name used in school (if different), date of birth and contact information to 307.771.2180.
The following are procedures for graduates and former students to obtain copy of school transcripts (Permanent Record Cards):Transcripts at the high school
- Includes all graduates and non-graduates age 18 to 22. In July of every year all graduates and non-graduates age 22 are sent to the Administration Building. To obtain a copy, contact the high school where you were last enrolled. There is no charge for these transcripts.
Central High School - 307.771.2680
South High School - 307.771.2410
Triumph High School during the school year only- 307.771.2503
Transcripts at the Administration Building
- Includes graduates and non-graduates who were born in 1971 and later and are at least 22 years of age. In July of every year the administration building receives graduates and non-graduates who are 22. To obtain a copy, please click on the link below. There is no charge for these transcripts.
2810 House Avenue, Room 256
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Transcripts at the Wyoming State Archives
- Includes graduates and non-graduates who were born in 1970 and before. To obtain a copy contact the Wyoming State Archives or click the link below. Currently, there is a $4.00 charge for this service.
2301 Central Avenue
Cheyenne, WY 82001
- These are usually found on transcripts so the above procedures should be followed.
- These can be obtained throught the Wyoming Community College Commission
2020 Carey Avenue, 8th floor
Cheyenne, WY 82002